About This Handicraft
The Classic and Unique: A real jewel "Toquilla straw bag" from the Andes you can carry with you anywhere. It has enough room for your stuff for travel and daily necessities such as wallet, glasses, cell phone, cosmetics, and other necessary things. Every detail is 100% handwoven by women artisans in Ecuador using natural fiber "Toquilla straw" (paja toquilla)
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by women artisans in Ecuador.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 11”tall x 11.5"wide x 6"deep / Handle Drop 4"
- Material: 100% Toquilla Straw with Wood Handle
- Color: Black & Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or natural fiber color can change and fade.